We’ve got a Golden Ticket!
As part of a Love NuL campaign that we’ll be launching this year, we’re taking a leaf out of Willy Wonka’s book with our Golden Ticket prize draws.
Golden Tickets will be available for shoppers to collect from BID businesses, and we’ll have four special post boxes around the town centre for people to post their tickets. These will be in Rymans, WHSmiths, Bar Social and Wilko’s.
A prize draw will take place at 2pm every Thursday from 29th March to 28th June, with two lucky winners picked each week. Each Golden Ticket winner will receive a £125 gift voucher to be spent within the BID area.
We’re launching the Golden Ticket promotion on Valentine’s Day!
Terms and Conditions
- Entry to the prize draw is restricted to one entry per draw per family.
- Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- The prize draw is open to Staffordshire residents only.
- All entrants must be over 16 years and must not work for or be a director of Newcastle-under-Lyme BID Ltd to enter
- Newcastle-under-Lyme BID is compliant with the Data Protection Act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
- Winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- The Judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be a maximum of two weekly prize draws
- Only fully completed entry forms will be entered into the prize draw.
- The prize draws will take place at 2pm every Thursday from 29th March – 28th June 2018 with 2 winner being picked each week
- Winners will be contacted via telephone – three attempts to contact the winner will be made – in the event of these attempts being unsuccessful the entry will become void and a new winner will be drawn
- Winners or their representative will be required to have their photograph taken for local press and PR purposes. The photo shoot will take place within Newcastle Town Centre.
- Each Golden Ticket winner will receive £125 worth of gift vouchers to be spent in Newcastle-under-Lyme town centre businesses (must be within the BID Area). We will award you with the voucher(s) for the selected outlet(s), which you can redeem and spend (the expiry date for your vouchers will be in accordance with the business’ terms and conditions).
- Vouchers cannot be issued in any other currency and cannot be exchanged for money. No change will be given if the full value of the voucher is not spent in one visit at the nominated store(s).
- Vouchers will be issued within 2 weeks of the winners selecting their businesses.